ISO 17025 Training Details
IAS provides the ISO 17025 internal auditor training program for 2 days. We offer this training program in two formats: in-class training and online training. IAS conducts an online ISO 17025 internal auditor training program associated with its sister concern EAS (Empowering Assurance Systems).
In the classroom-type ISO 17025 training, the delegates should attend the written examination at the end of the training program. The professional certificate will be issued to the delegates who pass the examination. Others will be rewarded with a participation certificate. The investment of this course includes ISO 17025 raining materials, lunch as well as refreshments.
In online training, the delegates can attend the online examination any time within 30 days from the day of the payment. The ISO 17025 training completion certificate will be sent through the mail to their registered mail address.
Main Objectives of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
- Develop the knowledge and skills to initiate an internal audit of a laboratory Quality Management System based on ISO 17025.
- Enable delegates to understand the key concepts of laboratory QMS and as well as ISO 17025 requirements
- Moreover, the ISO 17025 internal auditor training helps delegates meet the requirements of a certified ISO 17025 internal auditor.
Benefits of Becoming an ISO 17025 Internal Auditor
By completing the ISO 17025 internal auditor course, individuals are able to:
- Initiate, plan, conduct as well as manage an internal audit of the laboratory QMS based on ISO 17025 in compliance with ISO 19011 (guidelines of auditing)
- Understand the QMS internal audit process
- Take audit reports and write corrective actions
- Guide the organization to organize the records in the preparation of an ISO 17025 QMS audit
ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Course Overview
- Introduction to ISO 17025
- About Quality Management System (laboratories)
- Overview of ISO 17025:2017
- Audit definitions and types
- Audit methods as well as technologies
- Planning and preparation of audit report
- Roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor
Prerequisites to ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
- Basic knowledge of QMS as well as its requirements
- Delegates should also know to communicate and understand the English language
Who are Eligible to Apply?
- Quality managers
- Quality executives of laboratories
- QMS representatives as well as consultants
- Also, any individual interested to learn ISO 17025 requirements and QMS principles
Beginner Level ISO 17025 Training
For those who would like to enroll in a beginner-level course before applying for ISO 17025 internal auditor training, IAS offers ISO 17025 Foundation/Awareness Training. This ISO 17025 training course provides an overview of the ISO 17025 standard and the employee’s role in contributing to a quality management system for testing and inspection laboratories.
Why Choose IAS?
IAS is one of the top-searched ISO training platforms in Egypt. We offer ISO 17025 internal auditor training in Egypt and also in plenty of countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, and so on.
IAS has highly experienced tutors who have vast experience in conducting a QMS audit. We not only train the delegates with practical knowledge but also help them to become a successful ISO 17025 internal auditor.
Kindly contact us to know more about the ISO 17025 internal auditor training.