IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is a globally recognized platform for ISO 22000 training courses. We offer ISO lead auditor training, ISO internal auditor training, as well as awareness and foundation training courses on numerous ISO management system standards.
IAS conducts ISO 22000 lead auditor training for 5 days. In the classroom method, ISO 22000 training will be carried by our lecturers/tutors who are professionally experienced, IRCA certified lead auditors. This ISO 22000 training program certainly makes your learning journey enjoyable with group discussions, presentations, and mock audits. It also includes exercises and frequent assessments to evaluate your knowledge and skills.
The IRCA written examination will be conducted for 2 hours at the end of the training program. The delegates who pass the examination will be awarded an IRCA approved ISO 22000 lead auditor certificate. We also offer participation certification for all the candidates who attend the ISO 22000 training.
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training Online
Learn everything online from wherever you are! Now, IAS also offers ISO 22000 lead auditor training online. It is also a 5-day ISO 22000 training program through a virtual classroom using Zoom Video Conferencing. With skilled tutors and high-rich content, we will keep you engaged with immersive learning.
Main Objectives of ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
- Boost the existing auditing knowledge and skills of delegates to perform a full audit of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- Promote the delegates to plan, conduct, as well as manage an FSMS audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Enable the delegates to meet the requirements to become CQI-IRCA certified ISO 22000 lead auditors.
Benefits of Becoming an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor
On the successful completion of ISO 22000 lead auditor training, delegates are able to:
- Understand the FSMS principles as well as the requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Understand the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Gain skills to perform an effective audit of FSMS against ISO 22000
- Take audit reports
- Write corrective actions for the betterment of the FSMS
- Involve in follow-up activities and support organizations applying for ISO 22000 certification
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the ISO 22000 lead auditor
- Introduction to ISO 22000
- Requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- About FSMS
- About Annex XL framework
- Audit definition, types, and as well as its principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
- Roles and as well as responsibilities of lead auditor
- Characters of auditor
Prerequisites to ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
Individuals who would like to enroll in this ISO 22000 training course should have prior knowledge on the following topics:
- Basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018 as well as key concepts of FSMS
- The fundamental process of an FSMS audit
- ISO terminology
- Knowledge of the PDCA cycle
- English communication skills
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- FSMS internal auditors
- Managers, representatives as well as consultants of FSMS
- Also, anyone who is interested to learn more about ISO 22000 requirements and FSMS
Why Choose IAS?
IAS is a leading ISO 22000 training platform in Egypt. We offer ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Egypt and also in plenty of countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, and so on.
IAS has highly experienced tutors who have vast experience in FSMS audit. We not only train the delegates with practical knowledge but also help them to become a successful ISO 22000 lead auditor.
Kindly contact us to know more about ISO 22000 lead auditor training.