About the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Egypt
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is a globally recognized platform for ISO 9001 course. We offer ISO lead auditor training, ISO internal auditor training, and as well as awareness and foundation training courses on numerous ISO management system standards.
IAS conducts the ISO 9001 lead auditor course in Egypt for 5 days. In the classroom method of this ISO 9001 course, the training will be carried by our lecturers/tutors who are professionally experienced, IRCA certified lead auditors. This ISO 9001 lead auditor course in Egypt certainly makes your learning journey enjoyable with group discussions, presentations, and mock audits. It also includes exercises and frequent assessments to evaluate your knowledge and skills. The written examination for this ISO 9001 course in Egypt will be conducted for 2 hours. The delegates who pass the examination will be awarded an IRCA approved ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate. We also offer participation certification for all the candidates who attended this ISO 9001 course.
Online ISO 9001 Course in Egypt
Learn everything online from wherever you are! Now, IAS also offers ISO 9001 lead auditor training online. This online ISO 9001 course in Egypt is a 5-day training program, similar to classroom training, but it will be conducted through a virtual classroom using Zoom Conferencing Software. With skilled tutors and high-rich content, we will keep you engaged with immersive learning.
Main Objectives of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Boost the existing auditing knowledge and skills of delegates to perform a full audit of the Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001.
- Promote the delegates to plan, conduct, as well as manage a QMS audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Enable delegates to meet the requirements to become CQI-IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor
Benefits of Becoming an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
On the successful completion of this ISO 9001 course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the QMS principles as well as the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Gain skills to perform an effective audit of QMS against ISO 9001
- Take audit reports
- Write corrective actions for the betterment of the QMS
- Involve in follow-up activities and support the organizations
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- QMS principles
- About Annex XL framework
- Audit definition, types as well as its principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Audit report preparation and follow-up procedures
- Characters of auditor
Prerequisites to ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
Individuals who would like to enroll in this ISO 9001 course are required to have basic knowledge of the following concepts:
- Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015 as well as key principles of QMS
- The fundamental process of QMS audit
- PDCA Cycle
- English communication skills
Who are Eligible to Apply?
- Quality managers
- QMS internal auditors
- Quality executives
- QMS representatives and as well as consultants
- Also, anyone who is interested to learn more about ISO 9001 requirements and QMS principles
Why Choose IAS?
IAS is a leading ISO 9001 course provider in Egypt. We offer ISO 9001 lead auditor training in Egypt and also in plenty of countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, and so on.
IAS has highly experienced tutors who have a vast experience in QMS audit. We not only train the delegates with practical knowledge but also help them to become successful ISO 9001 lead auditors.
Kindly contact us, to know more about the ISO 9001 lead auditor training.