About ISO Lead Auditor Training
ISO Lead Auditor Training is a program which provides an opportunity for individuals to configure, describe and direct management system audits as per ISO standard requirements. This program has been designed based on ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management systems. ISO lead auditor training is very beneficial if you want to learn how to conduct internal and external audits of an ISO management system, or if you are interested in furthering your career opportunities.
IRCA Accredited ISO Lead Auditor Training
At IAS, all of our ISO lead auditor training programs are accredited by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). IRCA is an internationally recognized accreditation body based in the UK for ISO training courses. By successfully completing our ISO lead auditor training program, you will become an IRCA lead auditor and your credentials will be added to the IRCA register.
Course Duration – 5 days, 40 hours
IRCA Examination – A written exam will be conducted on the last day of this course. Participants who pass with a minimum score of 70% will be awarded ISO lead auditor certification.
ISO Lead Auditor Training Offered by IAS
The following are the IRCA accredited ISO lead auditor training courses that we offer:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
Who Can Apply?
- Management Representatives
- Quality Representatives
- Anyone interested in learning how to conduct audits of an ISO management system.
Prior to enrolling in ISO lead auditor training, it is important for individuals to have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Common ISO terminology
- ISO standard principles
Method of Conducting ISO Lead Auditor Training
- Classroom / In-House: This method of delivery will be led by one of our experienced tutors at a physical office location. The course will be delivered through live presentations, group activities, interactive discussions, projects, case studies and much more to provide you with the best learning experience. Organizations can also take part in our special In-House programs whereby our tutors will come to your location to deliver ISO lea auditor training.
- Tutor-Led Virtual Classroom: This method will take place completely online through Zoom Video Conferencing. Individuals from anywhere in the world can take part in ISO lead auditor training using this type of training method. The IRCA exam will also take place online at the end of the training.
Benefits of ISO Lead Auditor Course
The benefits of ISO lead auditor training are vast and include the following:
- Ability to configure, describe and direct management system audits as per ISO standard requirements
- Gain an understanding of the principles behind ISO standards
- Develop auditing skills in accordance with ISO 19011 Guidelines
- Obtain IRCA certification and be added to the IRCA register
- Recognized worldwide as a professional ISO auditor
- Ability to aid in the maintenance and improvement of ISO management system
ISO Online Internal Auditor Training Courses
If you want to complete an Internal Auditor course before taking up ISO lead auditor training, then you can try our ‘online ISO Internal Auditor Training course’. This can be a way to get yourself ready for an ISO Lead Auditor course. Our online Internal Auditor training courses are designed to suit various aspiring candidates of different backgrounds for almost every scheme.
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading expert in Jordan for providing training and support for ISO management systems. Our team consists of experienced professionals who have been serving the industry for more than two decades. What sets us apart from other providers is that we continuously strive to improve our services, by constantly updating our methods and techniques, keeping up with current trends, and making sure you get the most out of your training. We are here to provide a customized training program that meets your specific requirements. Contact us today for a free consultation!