Improve your skills to conduct a full audit of an Environmental Management System (EMS) with the ISO 14001 lead auditor training. It helps candidates to understand the requirements of ISO 14001 as well as the EMS concepts to plan, conduct, and manage an effective audit. This training course also enables the delegates to prepare an audit report and to take corrective actions wherever the organization needs implementation.
The ISO 14001 lead auditor training course includes everything that a lead auditor should know to conduct a first, second, and as well as a third-party audit of the Environmental Management System.
- Introduction to ISO 14001
- Requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- About Annex XL framework
- Audit definition, types and, principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
- Roles and as well as responsibilities of lead auditor
- Characters of auditor
Who should participate in the ISO 14001 lead auditor course?
The ISO 14001 lead auditor training is necessary for,
- EMS internal auditors
- Managers, representatives as well as consultants of EMS
What are pre-requisites to attend this course?
Before attending this ISO 14001 lead auditor course, the delegates are requested to have certain prior knowledge such as basic requirements of ISO 14001, EMS concepts as well as its benefits.
What will the delegates learn by completing the ISO 14001 lead auditor training?
On the successful completion of the ISO 14001 lead auditor training, the delegates can able to,
- Schedule, conduct and manage a full audit of the Environmental Management System
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and its clauses as well as EMS principles
- Gain the knowledge and skills to lead the management team of auditors
- Satisfy the requirements of a certified lead auditor
- Understand the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Support the organization to implement the EMS performance
- Take audit reports, write corrective actions and as well as provide follow up procedures in the EMS audit
IAS – the ISO 14001 lead auditor training platform in the Middle East
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a top-searching training platform for ISO 14001 lead auditor training. We provide a lead auditor training course on ISO 14001 and also on various ISO standards. IAS is also famous for providing internal auditor training and awareness and foundation training courses.
ISO 14001 lead auditor training course is a five days training program. This classroom-type training carried out by the tutors who are IRCA certified real-time lead auditors and have a vast experience in providing professional training. The training includes group discussions, presentations, mock audits, exercises, and frequent assessments that make your learning journey more comfortable and valuable. The investment of this course includes course materials, lunch as well as refreshments.
Accreditation and Certification
IAS offers IRCA approved ISO 14001 lead auditor course. It encourages the delegates to perform both the internal as well as external audits effectively. As it is IRCA accredited, you can easily get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry on the successful completion of the course.
IAS conducts the written examination at the end day of the training program. All the candidates should participate in this written examination. But the professional certificate will be provided based on the frequent assessments during the training program and the scores of the final examination.
Other services of IAS
IAS is a leading ISO certification body that offers management system certification on ISO 14001 and also on various ISO management system standards. We also offer product certifications such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Gost-R, etc.