What is ISO Certification?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a global federation of national standards bodies from over 160 countries. ISO creates and maintains international standards for products and services, including testing and certification. An organization can obtain ISO certification by demonstrating that their management system adheres to the requirements in the specific ISO standard. ISO certification shows that you are assessed on an objective, impartial basis both by your customers and by your partners.
What is ISO?
ISO is the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards. ISO works with its members to create International Standards that meet both the demands for global trade and the need for local solutions. By making these standards available through its accredited member organizations, ISO enables the global community of experts to build a consensus on best practices.
International standards are built on consensus of national representatives from around the world. ISO requires all interested parties to be able to take part in its meeting, review procedures, etc., It is considered one of the best means by which technical standards are established anywhere in the world. Thus, ISO certification is recognized all over the world.
ISO Certification Schemes Provided by IAS
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management system (OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System (EnMS)
- IATF 16949:2016 – Quality Management System for Automotive Sectors
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality Management System for Medical Devices/Equipment
- AS 9100D – Quality Management System for Aerospace Industry
In addition to these mainstream standards, IAS may provide other ISO certifications that are customized to a customer’s needs. If your company requires a unique ISO certification scheme that is not listed, please contact us and we will devise a strategy to help you get it.
Who Can Apply for ISO Certification?
ISO certification is open to any company that meets the requirements of the relevant standard. IAS has a wide range of customers, including small businesses, medium-sized enterprises (MSEs), and multinational organizations. All these companies have access to our flexible system. They can apply for their ISO certification by choosing the right service package, starting from consultancy and training. IAS has provided its services in over 60 countries worldwide since 2006.
Benefits of ISO Certification
ISO certification can provide a number of benefits to an organization. Some of the benefits that an organization may experience from ISO certification include:
1. Improved performance – An organization that obtains ISO 9001 certification, for example, is expected to have a documented quality management system in place that is based on a process approach. This system is designed to ensure that the organization consistently meets or exceeds customer requirements. As a result, the organization is likely to see improved performance in terms of quality, productivity and efficiency with ISO certification.
2. Increased customer satisfaction – Customers are more likely to be satisfied with products and services that meet or exceed their expectations. An organization that has obtained ISO certification is likely to have met or exceeded the expectations of its customers, as this certification is based on an assessment of the organization’s management system.
3. Reduced costs – ISO certification can lead to reduced costs for an organization. This is because certified organizations are likely to have a more efficient and effective operations, which leads to lower production costs and fewer quality-related defects.
4. Improved efficiency – An organization that achieves ISO certification is likely to have a better understanding of its processes and how to improve them. As a result, it is likely to be more efficient in terms of time and resources.
5. Enhanced credibility and image – Obtaining ISO certification can give an organization a competitive edge and help it to stand out from the crowd. It can also improve the organization’s credibility and image in the eyes of customers, employees, shareholders and the public.
6. Greater access to markets – Many buyers around the world require ISO certification as a condition for doing business with a supplier. As a result, certified organizations have greater access to markets and are more likely to win new contracts.
7. Greater peace of mind – Obtaining ISO certification can give an organization a sense of assurance that its processes are effective and that it is meeting customer requirements. This can lead to greater peace of mind and reduced stress levels.
ISO Certification Process through IAS
IAS has developed a practical method for gaining ISO certification for its clients. The goal is to give high-quality service to clients that helps them achieve their goals while complying to global quality and delivery standards.
The following are some of the procedures:
- To help us better understand your organization’s needs, fill out the ISO Certification Application Form first.
- IAS will assess your request and offer you with a cost estimate for our services.
- IAS will create a team of IRCA-accredited auditors to conduct a series of audits of your management system before attaining ISO certification.
- Stage 1 Audit – During this preliminary audit, one of our auditors will learn about your management system operations and review documents. The auditor will assist your organization in preparation for the stage 2 audit by identifying any deviations that need to be remedied.
- Stage 2 Audit – Your organization will be subjected to a final certification audit to determine whether it is ready for ISO certification. The auditor will make sure that all procedures follow ISO guidelines and that any non-conformities are addressed.
- If your organization passes both audit rounds, IAS will give ISO Certification.
- The ISO certification will be valid for three years and will be audited on a regular basis to guarantee that the ISO standards are met throughout that period.
Purpose of ISO Certification Audits
IAS seeks to ensure that organizations get the maximum benefit from their ISO certification. Audits are therefore a requirement under ISO regulations and must be carried out in order for organizations to maintain their ISO certification. Auditors will review the organization’s performance against the documented procedures in its management system, check records of any corrective or preventive actions taken in response to non-conformance and measure performance against targets.
IAS – An Internationally Renowned ISO Certification Body
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) was founded in 2006 and is one of the world’s leading ISO certification bodies. Customers from all around the globe come to us for ISO certification. Our experienced auditors can help your organization acquire ISO certification as soon as possible. All of our ISO certification audits are conducted in accordance with ISO 17021. This ensures that every aspect of your management system is examined and inspected to verify compliance with ISO standards.
Our Reputation in the Market
IAS is an internationally accredited body which was established to help organizations meet the challenges of global competition through the provision of ISO certification services. IAS has provided ISO certification to around 250 companies and helped them improve their performance and achieve greater success. These clients come from various fields including manufacturing, high-tech, transport, medical services, food industry, information technology and veterinary services. IAS has worked with clients from all over the world including Europe, America, Asia, Australia, the Gulf and Middle East.
For more information on ISO Certification, contact one of our experienced coordinators today!
Contact us Today! Mobile: +91-9962590571 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org