ISO 22000 internal auditor training enables delegates to plan, conduct, and as well as to manage a full audit of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000 in accordance with ISO 19011 (guidelines of auditing. This ISO 22000 lead auditor training course certainly helps the candidates to understand the requirements of ISO 22000 and its clauses and the benefits of the food safety system.
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training course includes everything that a lead auditor should know to conduct a first, second, and as well as a third-party audit of the Quality Management System.
- Introduction to ISO 22000
- Requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- FSMS concepts and benefits
- About Annex XL framework
- Audit definition, types and, principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
- Roles and as well as responsibilities of lead auditor
- Characters of auditor
Who should participate in the ISO 22000 lead auditor course?
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is necessary for,
- FSMS internal auditors
- Managers, supervisors, representatives as well as consultants of FSMS
What are pre-requisites to attend this course?
Before attending this ISO 22000 lead auditor course, the delegates are requested to have certain prior knowledge such as basic requirements of ISO 22000, FSMS concepts as well as its benefits.
What will the delegates learn by completing the ISO 22000 lead auditor training?
On the successful completion of the ISO 22000 lead auditor training, the delegates can able to,
- Schedule, conduct and manage a full audit of the Food Safety Management System
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and its clauses as well as FSMS principles
- Gain the knowledge and skills to lead the management team of auditors
- Satisfy the requirements of a certified lead auditor
- Understand the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Support the organization to implement the FSMS performance
- Take audit reports, write corrective actions and as well as provide follow up procedures in the FSMS audit
IAS – the ISO 22000 lead auditor training platform in the Middle East
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a top-searching training platform for ISO 22000 lead auditor training. We provide a lead auditor training course on ISO 22000 and also on various ISO standards. IAS is also famous for providing internal auditor training and awareness and foundation training courses.
ISO 22000 lead auditor training course is a five days training program. This classroom-type training carried out by the tutors who are IRCA certified real-time lead auditors and have a vast experience in providing professional training. The training includes group discussions, presentations, mock audits, exercises, and frequent assessments that make your learning journey more comfortable and valuable. The investment of this course includes course materials, lunch as well as refreshments.
Accreditation and Certification
IAS offers IRCA approved ISO 22000 lead auditor course. It encourages the delegates to perform both the internal as well as external audits effectively. As it is IRCA accredited, you can easily get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry on the successful completion of the course.
IAS conducts the written examination at the end day of the training program. All the candidates should participate in this written examination. But the professional certificate will be provided based on the frequent assessments during the training program and the scores of the final examination.
Other services of IAS
IAS is a leading ISO certification body that offers management system certification on ISO 22000 and also on various ISO management system standards. We also offer product certifications such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Gost-R, etc.